Admission and Withdrawal
- Applications for admissions are accepted from students of all faiths.
However, Christians are given preference. Christian students must
produce a Baptism Certificate.
- Parents are asked to fill in the Admission Form with the utmost
accuracy. No subsequent changes will be permitted.
- A candidate who has attended a recognized school must also
produce a Transfer Certificate.
- New candidates must be introduced personally to the Principal by
the one who will be responsible for his conduct and payment of
- While seeking admission to a class the candidates will be examined
on the syllabus of the previous class.
- The Rector/Principal is the final authority in granting admissions.
WITHDRAWAL AND DISMISSAL
- From the month of July, any boy applying for a TC will have to pay
the whole year’s fees before the TC can be given.
- The Transfer Certificate will be given for a fee of?‘ 50/-
- No certificate will be issued until all dues to the school have been
paid in full and only on receipt of a written application to the
Principal, from the parent/guardian.
- Any student failing two years in succession in the same class or
failing twice in three consecutive years, will have his name struck
off the rolls and a Transfer Certificate will be granted.
- Students whose attendance is irregular, who do not pay their fees,
who are habitually late or absent, lazy or disobedient, whose
conduct is injurious to the moral tone of the school or incompatible
with strict discipline, may be dismissed.
- Two General Observations would amount to one General Remark,
which is a very serious breach of discipline and hence a deterrent to promotion it may even result in dismissal from the school. An
Observation is given in case of a minor breach of discipline.
- Any certificate from the school will cost ? 50/-. Boys of classes 10
and 12 would have to pay ? 100/- for their school leaving
- As a rule, a boy who is dismissed / has taken Transfer Certificate, is
- The Rector's/ Principal's decision is final in all cases ofdismissal or