School Fees, Uniform, Timing
- The school fees cover twelve calendar months and may be paid in
monthly instalments or in advance. No reduction is made for
holidays. Students are liable to be charged full fees as long as their
names are officially on the rolls. Fees, once paid, will not be
- The fees, if paid monthly, must be paid on or before the due date,
failing which a late fee of ?15/- will be levied up to the end of the
month and thereafter? 20/- per month cumulatively. Due dates are
clearly indicated in the school diary.
- Fee defaulters may not be allowed to attend classes if fees are not
cleared during the same month.
- Fees forthe holiday months must be paid before the school closes.
All dues must be paid before the school year ends.
- The school reserves the right to increase the fees at any time of the
year if an increment is considered necessary. Five percent annual
increase in the tuition fee or any otherfees is normal.
- Every student must wear a clean, complete and correct uniform
daily. Uniform is compulsory for school activities, both curricular
and co-curricular. Defaulters may be penalized or sent back home.
Whenever the complete or correct uniform cannot be worn,
permission to attend school must be obtained in the Regularity
Record under ‘Communication from Parents’, in the school diary.
- The uniform will be as follows:
- For Classes KG to 12
- White shirt with half sleeves.
- DBL monogram stitched on the left side of the shirt as a full
- Grey shorts (for classes K.G. to 5)
- Grey long pants with pleats (for classes 6 to 12)
- Maroon tie
- Maroon tie with stripes (for classes 11 & 12)
- Plain black leather shoes with laces and plain white socks.
- White keds on PTdays.
- For winter: Plain light grey pullover / blazer (for classes 9 - 12)
- Sports Day: For All
- Vest to be bought from the school
- White trousers for the March Past
- White keds and plain white socks
- To ensure uniformity the following items of the uniform must be
obtained from the school: the grey pant material, the belt, the DBL
monogram, the maroon tie, pullover, and the blazer. NO OTHER
SHADES OF MATERIAL WILL BEALLOWED.
- Class hours are as follows:
7.50 am : Assembly
KG goes home at 12.40 pm
Classes I & II go home at 1.15 pm
Classes III to V go home at 1.50 pm
8.30 am : Assembly
Classes give over at 2.25 pm.
- School Stationery hours:
School stationery is available only on class days.
- 7.30 am to 8.30 am
- 12 noon to 12.30 pm
- No school business will be transacted on holidays or during vacations.