1. Parents retain their rights and duties in the education of their children, even though they delegate them in part to the school. The support and collaboration of parents, is in all cases considered indispensable for the success of the work of education carried out by the school.
2. Parent's POSITIVE COOPERATION with the school is absolutely essential for the constructive upbringing of their son/ward. They are strongly exhorted to do the same:
3. Parents/guardians, threatening the school through various methods, levelling malicious or false allegations or spreading rumours or giving false information which tends to bring into disrepute the school or its employees, or spreading panic among them, might result in the issue of a Transfer Certificate to their son ward.
4. Negative/wrong/non-constructive publicity caused by any student/parent can lead to a dismissal of the student.
5. Periodical reports, and the Report Card, will keep parents guardians informed of the progress of their wards.
6. Ordinarily communication with parents / guardians is made through the School Diary. Prior to the days marked as "Inspection of School Diaries", the School Diary must be checked by the parents and duly signed.
7. Parents / Guardians need to get permission from the Principal/Vice Principal/Asst. Principal to see their wards or to meet teachers during class hours.
8. Parents can meet Junior School teachers ordinarily on Mondays and Fridays, immediately after the class hours. The teachers of the Senior Section are available for interaction on all working days between 2.30 and 3.00pm.
9. Admittance into the school premises is at the sole discretion of the school authorities, who reserve to themselves the right to refuse admission to anyone without assigning any reason whatsoever.
10. School campus is a tobacco free and a non - smoking zone at all times. It is also cell phone and plastic free.
11. Exemplary behaviour is expected from all persons in the school campus.
12. Though the school takes good care of all the students while in school, the school cannot be held responsible for any self inflicted or accidental mishap/injury, physical or otherwise, that may befall them.
13. All communication to the school should be addressed to the Principal.
Visiting hours for Parents to meet the Principal/ Vice Principal/Asst. Principal is 9:00 am - 10:00 am
(any other time by prior appointment)